1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IDAHO DYNO DAY, Saturday August 4th, 2012

Our 32'nd DYNO Day event @ Motor Mayhem
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention Diesel Pickups: Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke, and IDI,
and Chevy Duramax/6.2/6.5 owners…

Announcing: Idaho Turbo Diesels 32'nd Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day”. IDAHO TURBO DIESELS has been putting together these dyno events at MOTOR MAYHEM since 2002.

Where: Motor Mayhem, Meridian, ID.

When: Saturday August 4th, 2012, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno at the ITD Dynoday is targeted for $50.00 for 3 runs which is a considerable discount off of the normal price for dyno runs. Cost for ITD MEMBERS to re-dyno later in the day is $30.00 for 3 runs.

A BOMB/Wrench party will be in progress throughout the day in the parking lot as well as socializing and fun.

You can dyno earlier and if you wish to make changes you can re-dyno again at a significant discount so you can see the results of your labours.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Turbo Diesel owners (IDAHO TURBO DIESELS), and, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

Event location:

MOTOR MAYHEM,
521 E. King St.
Meridian, ID 83642
887-2058

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
SWEET! If I move to Montana I will be sure to make one of those events.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mght be moving? but it if you do we could finally meet.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I'm looking for a good reason to move. You have any?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldn't stop you. I'd do the same thing. Just to get out of that nightmare of a state.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Any Idea who is going to show at the dyne day? Like say, Dimitri?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dought he will show up again. He is with a company that is a vendor on another site i'm a member of, and they have been stiifing the other site with their monthly payment. He's not an employee but he takes his trucks their for tuning. So i don't think so.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Dmitiri or the company is not paying the site?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
(The company), dmitri doesn't work for them,he just has them do things with his truck.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Had to make sure, I was just about to make a phone call.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't wory about it rustin. There's aready things in the works.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've met dimitri and have seen one of his trucks,a triple turbo duramax.That thing is insane.
He was at a dyno day last month in idaho with his truck and he hit 1,926hp. They say he would have hit 2,000hp but he ran out gas,(not diesel)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts