Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just moved over here to the Diesel Forums, from the Ram Forums, FINALLY!!! :smileup: Well I traded in my ram 1500 on an 06 F350 6.0 4x4 4 door longbed, Shes nice, and the wife loves it :smiley_thumbs_up: , So needless to say I will be on this website ALOT!!!! Looking for upgrade ideas, how-to's, how-NOT to's lol, and what ever cheap-o free help I can get lol. Well see ya all around!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to DF
Glad you made the swich.
Enjoy your stay

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to DF from Colorado.

I planed on a 4" straight pipe, and a tuner, but that's it. What would be the purpose of the gauges?
It is VERY important to monitor vitals, especially if you are going to tune your 6.0. An EGT gauge is pretty much a must have.

By the way, I agree with an SCT as well. And do yourself a favor and get some custom tunes on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to DF from Colorado.

It is VERY important to monitor vitals, especially if you are going to tune your 6.0. An EGT gauge is pretty much a must have.

By the way, I agree with an SCT as well. And do yourself a favor and get some custom tunes on it.
Well after some research, the first thing that will be done is probably a muffler/cat delete because I can get some pipe free. Second will be an EGR delete. Then I'm going to do some gauges. Then probably a tuner, and pretty much everybody has said SCT so I will probably be going with them. But who knows, money always plays a roll. lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
Well after some research, the first thing that will be done is probably a muffler/cat delete because I can get some pipe free. Second will be an EGR delete. Then I'm going to do some gauges. Then probably a tuner, and pretty much everybody has said SCT so I will probably be going with them. But who knows, money always plays a roll. lol
Sounds like a good plan. You can get an SCT used for a decent price. I paid a total of $275 for my SCT X2 and three custom tunes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts