Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:att::eek:ld:I have been all over my user CP and have yet to see where I have gave rep points to any one. I can get the amount received, and from whom, but not how many I have given and to whom. Hmmm... Is this going to be a feature in the works, or am I not seeing the light in my searches? Show me thy error of thy ways.:nud:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
good idea... I'd love to know how many and to who I've passed out too.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm... Were screwed! I think I have repaid most of the regulars on here and I still cannot rep some of them again till I rep some moor new people. But I don't want to give away reps for nothing! Oh well. how did you get rep power of two zombie?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Yeah... I'm in the same boat.. NO not the zombie boat. I can't give any more Rep until I guess I give some away to a Newbie.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey ZOMBIE! This brings up a list of good questions!
1. Where are all of the super mods and admin?
2. Where is the webmaster
3. Is our site being treated like a step child?
The coding is a mess! This site does not load properly and some times not at all! When I thought it was my network I tested it on a business network. This site has issues. So I know it's not my PCs and or Mac Computers nor is it my broadband. It's the coding of this site.
Granted, I understand mods and admin have real life to live. So do we! We put our time in. It might seem like much, but I'm not asking for much. I have been burned once however I'm still here! I care, and I just want to see thing grow!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. dunno
2. dunno
3. ummmm i dunno

so the general consensus of what i know is, I DUNNO lol
LOL! I kinda figured that! You didn't have to answer them. Maybe relay them to somebody that can answer them. I'm not trying to stir up anything. This site just needs some TLC thats all.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We know Zombie! not only are you on here being a mod and enthsiast. You're also on here during active duty and sometimes deployment! Much has been asked from you! I apreciate your voluntary sacrifice to this forum and our country. I hope sombody from the top comes out soon? I would like to see this forum be what it should be.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So whats the deal? Do I need to start an MIA thread? Oops to late I posted it on your Profile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts