Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone my name is Gregg. I am a proud owner of a 1999 F250 with the Powerstroke. its nothing special but it is mine. I am on lots of different forums with this name as well as Greggk, some of y'all might recognize the name, some might not. Actually if you look up top at all the small banners there is one for 300cforumz (i was a former moderator there as well). on that banner there is an orange 300c. its name is Dreamsicle. I am the former owner and the one who built that car. I am a SGT in the U.S. Army. I have a wife and 3 kids and we enjoy camping, fishing shooting guns and off roading as a family

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Kansas. Great site with great people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We'll do our best to help :cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!!! Glad to have ya aboard!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you here!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I also have an early 99 Powerstroke f-250. Welcome! I have you covered! Where ever there is a soldier chances are a MARINE was there first. LOL! SEMPER FI!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to the forum 2x cummins owner here.Thanks for your service from a USAF vet 1979-1989.Nice truck.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hey Gregg, welcome to the Diesel Forums. THANK YOU for your service! Glad you joined us. :smileup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome To The Forums!!!! :smileup::smileup::smileup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts