Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a 2002 chevy duramax 4x4 an i have had it for a while ill never get rid of it cuz it was my dads but i want ideas help an suggestions on waking tat thing so tha four by works great i want to upgrade the tranny an motor an i dont know where to start so please guys send me pics ideas any knowledge u have about d-maxes thanks .

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to diesel forums
Glad your here. Enjoy your stay

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Contact Steve at True Performance Diesel he is one of our Duramax addicts, and he is good friends with some of the best Dmax tuners in the nation.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
They also sponsor Dimitri Millard.

I had the chance to meet him at a dyno day in idaho last month.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Dimitri is squirrely, but down to earth. Steve and I have known him for about 2 years. What did you think of him?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Like what you said. A little squirly but down to earth. It's neat to see what he's done with his truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all Newbie here learning about my Duramax

Here to learn from all about this beast, love toeing with it but had a computer go out and was schocked onn the cost to get it fixed. Had no turbo boost. anyone need the old core? let me know. Dealer nailed me on the price but when your 1500 miles from home wnat can you do. Still have a surge at stop lights.
someone suggested the injectors? any tips? I have 112,000 on it.:gy:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Here to learn from all about this beast, love toeing with it but had a computer go out and was schocked onn the cost to get it fixed. Had no turbo boost. anyone need the old core? let me know. Dealer nailed me on the price but when your 1500 miles from home wnat can you do. Still have a surge at stop lights.
someone suggested the injectors? any tips? I have 112,000 on it.:gy:
What would you like to do?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts