Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm brand new to your forum. Have read much interesting info. Ihave a 2007 6.0L with about 150,000 miles, I pull a 39.5' 5th wheel weighing about
10900 lbs dry and probably 13500 lbs when loaded. It seems to me that recently this last spring and summer that my blower turns on relatively easily while towing. What should I have checked or should I just add some sort of chip to give it a shot in the arm?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Glad you joined
Welcome to the site.
Enjoy your stay

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I'm brand new to your forum. Have read much interesting info. Ihave a 2007 6.0L with about 150,000 miles, I pull a 39.5' 5th wheel weighing about
10900 lbs dry and probably 13500 lbs when loaded. It seems to me that recently this last spring and summer that my blower turns on relatively easily while towing. What should I have checked or should I just add some sort of chip to give it a shot in the arm?
Welcome!
Define blower please? Are you talking about your air conditioner? No need for chips in a 6.0L. A flash programmer is better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.