Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Nevada and California. I own a 2003 Dodge Cummins diesel and need a 48RE tranny. I've checked out ATS,Goerend,Suncoast, BD etc. I don't feel too confident in what I've learned so far. I like ATS warranty but I can't seem to find the negative reviews that some people are posting on other sites. I can use your feed back. Thanks

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to the site WaveMan
Glad you could make it.

Sorry I can't be of any help... I've only herd nothing but good stuff about Suncoast.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Welcome
waveman58
to
Diesel Forums!

Hmm... Your transmission quest, has some deep, deep, deep... You know, I forgot what I was going to say? What are you need this transmission for? Daily driving with towing, pull competition, or street strip? If it's for daily driving, with towing, ATS would be fine. They all have there issues. If it were me I'd tear out the auto and go with the manual transmission, but thats me. I wish I was more help. My apologies. We have plenty of talented Dodge guys on here and venders to help you with your Quest.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome to the forum from your friendly super moderator. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I very rarely have ever heard about any issues with BDS, ATS or Suncoast. so i doubt you will have nary an issue. call each shop up, talk to them, see which options they recommend and which shop you seem to trust more just by how they present yourself, then go from there!

if it was a powerstroke I would recommend John Wood Transmissions, but alas I dunno if they do the trannies for cummins or not, but it may not hurt to call them and find out!

http://jwtt.com/contact-us/index.php

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on board!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts