Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here and looking at a 2011 Turbo Diesel Cummins it has like 34k miles on it! Right now i own a 1500 but can some of you tell me the big difference other then the engines but parts Differential all the parts that mattter are these parts stronger in the 2500 or is it just the frame? and is it TRUE that these Diesel trucks last long then the Gas? i wouldnt be doing any BIG pulling its just a truck i want, my Hemi is geting 12mpg in city. Iam sure it gets a litle better gas mileage

thanks

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to Diesel Forums
Glad you joined. Enjoy your stay

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
WELCOME FROM REDDING CA!
Um... :4-dontknow: am I seing double? I thought we answered this?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
WELCOME FROM REDDING CA!
Um... :4-dontknow: am I seing double? I thought we answered this?
Ya you are seeing double.. He posted this first... I think he realized his question wasn't getting answered because it is the introduction thread, so he re-posted his question in the proper forum.
If only all our new members were this smart :thk:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes true I noticed but no one can tell me anything about their years of trucks either this isnt working out like I thought

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Yes true I noticed but no one can tell me anything about their years of trucks either this isnt working out like I thought
You never asked what trucks we drive? You just asked about a particular model of truck. I hope we answered you? If not, lets try again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts