Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to all of this, I have a 2006 Dodge 2500 5.9 diesel. The number six piston blew a ring. I have the truck at Industrial Injection in Murry UT. The cylinder is going to be bored out and all new pistons will be put in place. I was wondering are their other parts that they should look at I don't want to have to do this again.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome to the forums from one of your friendly super moderators! I hope you enjoy your stay and become a valuable contributing member!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the DF from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on board!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Welcome!

I am new to all of this, I have a 2006 Dodge 2500 5.9 diesel. The number six piston blew a ring. I have the truck at Industrial Injection in Murry UT. The cylinder is going to be bored out and all new pistons will be put in place. I was wondering are their other parts that they should look at I don't want to have to do this again.:wavey:
Welcome
Glowworm23
to
Diesel Forums
There is really no good answer for you. Let industrial do their job, and it depends on what exactly you want to do, and what type of abuse your putting to your truck! These are great questions for the our Cummins portion of our forum. We have lots of ideas and some industry experts to help you on your path. You have a god truck, so when the jobs done keep it well maintained.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts