Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
You know thats not a bad idea. Except I am looking to do a shell fro my truck to help with aerodynamics.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thats the reason why i am on the search for a new campershell for mine. increased aerodynamics and a good place for me and Mrs. Zombie to sleep and play while the kids are in the tent sleeping!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Ok, then here is something to look at. This first pic is from fubeca this is a how-to Areo-cap modification. this was written back in 2009 I have imbedded a link to his thread in the pic.

Now this next pic is from a man called Bondo in another forum. he is trying to make them commercial. As far as I know no manufacturer wants to make them, and nobody want to invest in his Idea. So far he is one of the first. this pic is from 2008 with his thread from Ecomodder imbedded.

Areo-caps are a sound idea. There is already tests that make this a viable product in saving fuel economy.
Here is a thesis written by Nathan A. Willams it is a long but interesting read, and be mindful it is allot for a basic computer to connect on that link. Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
yeah you could. just have to build it right.
Sorry about the pics were they to big? I might have lost some reps with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts