Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what im installing when i get home from the sand box.along with a s&b intake and a dpf/doc delete.ill do more of a write up as i install and put miles on it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Have you ordered it yet? I got the mini Maxx with KEM 345 tune

·
Registered
543 Posts
I can't wait to see it all when you get back bud. I haven't taken a ride in a tuned 6.4 yet. I bet it is going to be real nasty.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea its sitting at the house waiting to be installed.ill do that when i get back.and jeff im hoping the extra 250hp/400lbs tq will actually make you put that exta fa fa on your name 'fa fa ****in a' lmao

·
Registered
543 Posts
lmao... Oh I bet it will, can't wait to see what it will do.

By the way, what does your avatar say, I can hardly read it.

Boost
????

·
Registered
252 Posts
Dropped off my exhaust and tuner at the shop today and truck goes in tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
cha right. lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
from what i read high youre gonna love it.unless you just want someone to do it its not that bad of an install.up to you though.im gonna do mine myself

·
Registered
543 Posts
So does the Black Maxx have custom tunes and monitor stuff? What size exhaust are you going with Patrick?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it has three dpf on tunes and four dpf off.and it can monitor 20 parameters and display four if i member correctly.they actually make tunes for the 6leakers now too.should check them out jeff. hsperformance.com and if you want custom tunes they are free unlike most companies you have to pay for them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
closer to 1050 but yea.the 6.4 is a beast when it is unleased

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
it doesnt come pre loaded with custom tunes but you can get custom tunes from KEM performance.... real wheel HP will only be in the 500-600hp and torque will be closer to high 800's to low 900's to the wheels

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
custom tunes from kem will cost ya though.you can get h&s to make you some if you need something not covered in their tuning for free.i do like the fact that i can have two different tunings on one tuner.cant do that with spartan.

·
Registered
543 Posts
it has three dpf on tunes and four dpf off.and it can monitor 20 parameters and display four if i member correctly.they actually make tunes for the 6leakers now too.should check them out jeff. hsperformance.com and if you want custom tunes they are free unlike most companies you have to pay for them.
Really, I didn't know they were making them for 6.0s now. I will have to have check it out.

custom tunes from kem will cost ya though.you can get h&s to make you some if you need something not covered in their tuning for free.i do like the fact that i can have two different tunings on one tuner.cant do that with spartan.
So what are custom tunes runnin for the Black Maxx?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts