Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
against my best wishes i did sell my truck. i dont want to get into it other than, $320 a month on fuel was killing me, plus my wifes expedition was an additional $150 a month in gasoline.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
against my best wishes i did sell my truck. i dont want to get into it other than, $320 a month on fuel was killing me, plus my wifes expedition was an additional $150 a month in gasoline.
Get the hell out!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to get rid of your truck
Soooo now your a one vehicle family...
That's not gonna last long... Are you gonna get back into a more economical pick up?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Name change !?!? I dub thee BANDIT :)

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
You haven't even reached Mid Life.... I'm older than you !!!! Crisis ?!?!?

Just kidding LOL LOL Your new ride is BAD A$$.
Sooo tell a bit about it. :)
Is your wife jealous of your new girl friend :)

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Is that Right?

no i traded it. i have a 2001 Trans am now with a few mods ;)
:wow:You traded in the truck for a Tans am? :3-startled:Now you really need to go!:gy:
Why not A Jetta or Passat TDI? I don't think you saved in fuel ecconomy with a purchase of a trans am. My head might be in a jar but your is still in the gutter! Crawl Soldier!:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You say that like you aren't understanding the concept. Fast car, and $47.00 in gas in last 2 weeks. My truck same time period $160.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
:hah:
You say that like you aren't understanding the concept. Fast car, and $47.00 in gas in last 2 weeks. My truck same time period $160.
Well then lets think about this, shall we?:4-dontknow:

One: Your foot is always buried in the floor board of that truck. (which you may not have. I fully understand.):kap:
Two: I have nothing for you for 2.:Hey:

The only thing I have is that I drive about 260 miles and spend only $64.00 per week in fuel. My truck is not modified. and I don't let it go past the halfway point in the tank when it's just city driving.

And I'm only having a joke at your expense. you do what you have to and need to do. You want to be a gasser thats up to you.:str:

You still could have gotten a Jetta, and made it just as fast as that trans am. and pay less for fuel. Modified Jetta with Zombie Intake at 300hp getting 38+ mpg Vs. Trans-am No tuned Zombie Intake to not fool the maf or map sensor, etc, etc.
:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Correction I fuel up two to three times a month.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts