Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My apologies for the delay! The school is finally in session here is the flyer to our event. If you want to bring a group and not enter I can arrange it, at no cost. Swap meet is a good place for some of the vendors to unload their unsellable used items or open boxed stuff provided they are open to trades.
If you want to enter I can email a PDF entry form when it is ready.
This is an event that will get us funds for a diesel powered dragster. We are using a GM 6.5l. any questions PM me!
Thanks Diesel Forums looking forward to meeting some of the members over here.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
You guys changed the date since last time I heard about it. It's going to be quite hot. Might have to bring the A/C. lol

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated Flyer!

My apologies for the delay! The school is finally in session here is the flyer to our event. (Which now has the correct date!) If you want to bring a group and not enter I can arrange it, at no cost. Swap meet is a good place for some of the vendors to unload their unsellable used items or open boxed stuff provided they are open to trades.
If you want to enter I can email a PDF entry form when it is ready.
This is an event that will get us funds for a diesel powered dragster. We are using a GM 6.5l. any questions PM me! (Or You can Email me for a complete PDF of our entrance and swap meet form)
Thanks Diesel Forums looking forward to meeting some of the members over here.
[email protected]
If I knew how to have the PDF down loadable on this thread I would have done it. I need info on how to do that.
Thanks DF

1 - 6 of 6 Posts