Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well broke my leaf spring not long after i bought the truck,i kept putting it off but it was finially time to do it plus i have to haul my trailer and car down to norwalk ohio next month for dsm shoot out,and just a quick few other got my windows titned and few pic of my programmer and all.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
NICE WORK !!! Looks good

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Very nice till I saw the black smoke. Looks like you need to open up your intake and upgrade your turbo, and exhaust. Other then that? Well done! I need a green tailgate like yours!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!! im happy with it thus far,and rustin yea it all stock intake and all right now,it has a 5 inch from the "cat" back the rest is stock ill be running dual 4 inch from the turbo back prob after winter is when i will put all my other upgrades on,that was on the exstream tune right after hooking it up,and sadly i need a new tailgate now as well:( had a chain whip back up and but a big "V" dent in it when i was pulling my dads 350 out and i ended up breaking his hitch lol....

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
thanks guys!! im happy with it thus far,and rustin yea it all stock intake and all right now,it has a 5 inch from the "cat" back the rest is stock ill be running dual 4 inch from the turbo back prob after winter is when i will put all my other upgrades on,that was on the exstream tune right after hooking it up,and sadly i need a new tailgate now as well:( had a chain whip back up and but a big "V" dent in it when i was pulling my dads 350 out and i ended up breaking his hitch lol....
Nice!

I keep pricing them at $350+ So I'm waiting them all out. LOL!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.