Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months topic comes from last months winner, RogueTexan (John). He has chosen the following topic for all of you to follow.

So there ya go, the topic for this month is
"Trucks and Animals; a picture of your diesel with some 4 legged critters"

make it work boys and girls!

The rules and contest structure are below so everyone knows what type of contest this will be. Obviously Some great photos are going to be shown.

-KT Performance will be donating 2 bottles of REV-X Distance + Winter Fuel Additive

-Rock Auto will give up a $25.00 Gift card or a S-XL T-shirt, whichever the winner decides.

-Stealth Automotive has a $50 gift certificate for you.

-Diesel Dawg Performance is giving up a $50 gift certificate for their website!

Rules:

1. Each Competition will have a theme, and will be announced at the beginning of the contest.

2.Contestants are limited to 1 photo per contest

3.There MUST be a Diesel truck in the photograph submitted, and must be your own!

4.No photoshopping is allowed other than cropping.

5.The submitted photo must be taken by the contestant.

6.A caption or description will be allowed in the post with the photo

7.Each Photo must only be posted once, Nominated Photos may not be posted in another contest.

8.Each submission will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.

9.The previous month winner is not eligable to win the current months contest, but may submit a picture.

10. I'm going to request all entries must be uploaded to Photobucket or a like hosting site for this contest. It makes it so when i do the voting thread, i can upload the pictures so much ewasier. otherwise i have to download your picture and host it for you... PLEASE PLEASE upload your photos to a photo hosting website. if you need a site try one of the following: www.photobucket.com www.flickr.com www.imageshack.us you may have to sign up for them but its easy, and you can have them host any and all of your photos.

Contest Structure:

1. All submissions will be posted in this thread untill the 24st of January

2. There will be a thread for the voting of the submissions. Voting will be allowed for 7 days.

3.The winner will be announced, and they will receive their generous prize!!

This schedule may be adjusted due to difficulty of photos or weather, etc.

PLEASE NO COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD, JUST PICTURES!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
If you find a dog, can borrow him after you :)

·
Banned
1,488 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
No comments Just Pics!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
No comments Just Pics!!!!!!
:4-dontknow: Oh Screw it, this is a dead thread! I don't think anybody posted any pics after I posted my disdain for certain things on this forum, out of our control.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok thread is dead. closed. I did receive a picture from 97cummins that i will post shortly for him. he automatically wins.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.