Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey y all got some questions about fass fuel systems,i had a lot of problems with mine in my 02 dodge cummins sport,and it finaly kacked,my mechanic replaced with a reg high flow lift pump.is it really needed in my truck,and will a regular lift pump work with all my modifications cold air intake,edge chip,custom straight pipe exaust, banks turbo etc.. plus i live in the rocky mountains,and it is very vulnerable bolted on the frame,, peace

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Welcome to the Diesel Forums from Texas:wavey:
Glad to have you on board!!! I can't answer your questions, But maybe someone will chime in soon!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to the family from Northern Ont.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your (LITERALLY) local super moderator. Where are you located along the rockies? I am stationed out of Fort Carson (Colorado Springs, but presently Deployed) and there are quiet a few other members on this forum from Colorado. We hope you enjoy your stay here, and become a valuable member of our new forum.

This summer us Colorado guys are planning an offroading/shooting/camping adventure here in colorado, and you are more then welcome to join us. We are looking at June for this!

you can check out some of the discussions for colorado at the following link (I'm sorry but I am assuming you are in Colorado, if not I apologise!)

http://www.dieselforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=360

·
Registered
28 Posts
what problems was your FASS system giving you, I would be curious to hear more detail... with the mods you have I would recommend at the very least a 95 series FASS system... what brand of lift pump did your technician install on your truck to replace the FASS?
Let us know if we can help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i used a flow max lift pump good up to 600 hp,150 gph @10 psi up 165 gph @ full flow check bd power products on the web.is it as good as my old fass system,which always had air issues and fuel delivery problems??? thanx rootzboy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts