Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! I am 6 years into my love affair with my '95 Ford 250 7.3L and I am told that I am just starting to break in the engine. So, I need to keep a truck around it.

She just rolled over 260K, and will eventually need some special care that I am afraid I do not yet have the experience to handle. So I thought I would come join this fine community, pull up a stool and learn all I can before she needs that attention.

Thank you all in advance for the helpful information and knowledge.
:bananalama:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to Diesel Forums
Glad your here. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome to the forum from one of this sites great super moderators. we hope you come back often to become a valuable member of the forum!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome do DF from CO.

Join some of us over in the Ford section and ask away. We will try to answer any questions you have and/or steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the kind welcome(s)

I am already learning quite a bit from the past posts. #1 thing I have learned, is to appreciate my truck more...

...that and an interest in performance parts...hmmmm performance parts

I will definitely see you over in the Ford section Rattlesnake18

·
Registered
543 Posts
The potential is enormous with your rig. I have seen a lot done to an OBS that would make one drool.

I look forward to seeing you around DF more, and I know we all would love see your progress with your rig. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will get you steered in the right direction.

By the way, we all like pics, you should post some of your rig in this thread.... http://www.dieselforums.com/showthread.php?t=95

1 - 8 of 8 Posts