Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

I posted on another newbie thread but it was not the diesel forum. My apologies in advance...

I have an 07, Dodge, quad, 4wd, 2500, 5.9 and I was going down a pass here in CO, and the "glow plug light" came on. I know it has a heater grid but that is the only way I know how to describe it. Would this mean that the heater grid is going out on it?? Thank you all in advance for the responses. Take care and hope to hear from someone soon.

Steve from Colorado

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome to dieselforums.com forum I am one of the Moderators here and you will see me everywhere on this forum, lol. anyways your help thread would be better suited at the following link where it will garner a little more attention:

http://www.dieselforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

so i hate to ask you but post it in there and the question will be in the correct location. hopefully we can get this question answered quickly for you! BTW I am also from Colorado. Send a PM to Rattlesnake18 and he will get you info on meet ups they are doing in Colorado!!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! The only Diesel Forum, for the members! Hope you enjoy your stay!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts