Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

Diesel Newbie and Addicted

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  97cummins 
Welcome to DF from CO.

Good to see another 6.0 around. YES, they are VERY addicting!!! hahahaha I know I am addicted to mine.

What part of the country are you in and where are ya wanting to camp?

You can just call me Jeff bud. A CB is a great tool for our rigs. They come in very handy when traveling mountain roads for sure.

Dillon, CO is a gorgeous area!! There are plenty of place for the family to enjoy the outdoors and for you to test your rig. I know I love to take my rig up into the mountains and play on some trails. You should check out this thread to get a glimpse of some of the stuff a couple of do with our rigs. http://www.dieselforums.com/showthread.php?t=95

I personally haven't pulled very far at one time really, a couple hours at a time tops, but I have and do pull some heavy loads around the inclines and declines here in CO. I haven't had any issues thus far. If you do not have gauges yet, I strongly recommend them to keep an eye on your rigs vitals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.