Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was taken from my Facebook, unaltered between Rustin and my very close friend, practically my brother Jay (Jason). To put it to rest on what Jason is talking about. He has a 2006 C6 vette making 959 rwhp from a stroker LSX motor with heads, custom grind cam, intake ported out, supercharger, nitrous, and meth injection! AND HE BUILT THE CAR 100% HIMSELF!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Talking SMACK brings the worst out of me.... When guys start saying how much horsepower their ride has...I always ask them to show me the dyno print out.

Unless they have a print out that says so I tell them I don't believe them. :)

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Best debate ever!

:rockon::LOL:
Good thing Zombie don't know cut and paste! LOL! That was a fun conversation with your friend! He is a great guy!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I did not realize that was, that long!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Talking SMACK brings the worst out of me.... When guys start saying how much horsepower their ride has...I always ask them to show me the dyno print out.

Unless they have a print out that says so I tell them I don't believe them. :)
your to serious. but I can prove dino numbers on some of my friends. They are in Diesel Power and DieselTech. Dmitri Millard is one of them, Harvy Grant is another. I can keep name dropping. It might not help.

·
Registered
935 Posts
your to serious. but I can prove dino numbers on some of my friends. They are in Diesel Power and DieselTech. Dmitri Millard is one of them, Harvy Grant is another. I can keep name dropping. It might not help.
(Dmitri Millard) enough said for me. I saw him on the diesel power challenge last year. 1212hp and he broke their dyno.:smileup:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here i thought yall would enjoy this... here is Jason's vette

and of course you cant forget the most important part

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Yeah, I've been accused of that (Your to serious) Guilty.

Now if one of those guys (names you dropped) said their ride made 1200 hp I could help but have to believe him. Dyno said so.

But when some guy off the street, comes up to ya. Compliments you on your truck then wants to talk about how wonderful his piece of crap is, then starts saying is makes some unrealistic amount of horsepower. :doh::doh::doh:
@ Rustin
I'd love to see the link. but it doesn't work for me

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Yeah, I've been accused of that (Your to serious) Guilty.

Now if one of those guys (names you dropped) said their ride made 1200 hp I could help but have to believe him. Dyno said so.

But when some guy off the street, comes up to ya. Compliments you on your truck then wants to talk about how wonderful his piece of crap is, then starts saying is makes some unrealistic amount of horsepower. :doh::doh::doh:
@ Rustin
I'd love to see the link. but it doesn't work for me
Go to ******************* and use their search for Diesel Power Challenge 2010. Dmitir millard actually broke his truck @ 1500hp last year in Santa Rosa. He then fixed it and then broke 1700hp after PPE did a few fixes. This years power challenge did not do him justice he broke a $20,000 dollar Suncoast Transmission, and it was no Alison. He took it light on the DPC dynamiter event, he won without the NOS! A cummins powered Ford won the event this year. There were transmission breakage all around. Next year ought to be good we will see what breaks next!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
here i thought yall would enjoy this... here is Jason's vette

and of course you cant forget the most important part
This is his 8second methanol based corvette? My goodness! Thats a real sleeper! Glade I stopped fantasizing on beating him in a bracket race! I'd loose my truck FORVER! Is it legal for the track at those numbers?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is his 8second methanol based corvette? My goodness! Thats a real sleeper! Glade I stopped fantasizing on beating him in a bracket race! I'd loose my truck FORVER! Is it legal for the track at those numbers?
yes it is. if you look at the second picture closely you will notice the mickey thompson tires stuffed under the back. that is 959 rwhp sitting under that hood

·
Registered
935 Posts
Go to ******************* and use their search for Diesel Power Challenge 2010. Dmitir millard actually broke his truck @ 1500hp last year in Santa Rosa. He then fixed it and then broke 1700hp after PPE did a few fixes. This years power challenge did not do him justice he broke a $20,000 dollar Suncoast Transmission, and it was no Alison. He took it light on the DPC dynamiter event, he won without the NOS! A cummins powered Ford won the event this year. There were transmission breakage all around. Next year ought to be good we will see what breaks next!
I think Dmitir is going to be a serious competitor when going up against him. He's already breaking records. I can't wait to pick up the 2011 diesel power challenge dvd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts