Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
not bad, just finished up a bunch or work on my truck & its running GREAT again!!! needed to do gp's REALLY bad & God said OK, here is some nice weather!!! YIPHEE

·
Registered
40 Posts
What's up guys?! I recognize just about everybody in here from the other forum (Jeff, Dannan, Gregg, Laurie, Drew...)

For those of you that don't know me, the name's Kevin. I'm 19, live in Loveland, and currently work full-time and go to school full-time at night, shooting for my ASE degree. I got my first diesel April 5th of 2010 of this year, and I'm hooked for good!

Well I guess that's enough for now, I'll post the rest in the intro forum lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
Glad to see you made it over here Kevin. The Ford section is a lil thin, but I figure we can help jump start it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
thats awesome... i cant wait to go home in the summer and work on my truck my damn self!
what r u whinning about? If I can do it & I'm a girl what could be your problem?? I know its no fun, but u could always come here & help me:cool: I promise I'll help u....:SHOCKED:
What's up guys?! I recognize just about everybody in here from the other forum (Jeff, Dannan, Gregg, Laurie, Drew...)

For those of you that don't know me, the name's Kevin. I'm 19, live in Loveland, and currently work full-time and go to school full-time at night, shooting for my ASE degree. I got my first diesel April 5th of 2010 of this year, and I'm hooked for good!

Well I guess that's enough for now, I'll post the rest in the intro forum lol
HI!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
what r u whinning about? If I can do it & I'm a girl what could be your problem?? I know its no fun, but u could always come here & help me:cool: I promise I'll help u....:SHOCKED:
Kinda hard for Gregg to do that since he is in Iraq right now. lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
oh darn, I guess it will be hard to help him.....:Na_Na_Na_Na:

thanks for your service though!!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I told Dannan and he is supposed to come on over.:smileup:

I am only telling the guys that I think will really add to this site. Lord knows I know several douchenozzles that won't add too much. lol
peer pressure sucks. I am here.....
lol.... I didn't pressure you, I directed you. lol
dont start with me mr. you aint no Dir on here so :p
ok, all of the above funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Jeff, we have no rights here do we??!!! LOL

·
Registered
543 Posts
ok, all of the above funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Jeff, we have no rights here do we??!!! LOL
No ma'am we don't, and I LOVE THAT!!!! Wooo HOOOO!!! lmao

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hooray for az... Oh wait, I can't do that here, gotta keep it clean :Na_Na_Na_Na:

It's pretty sweet being part of a brand new forum! Can't wait to see it grow some :smileup:

There is one thing I did notice... I think the power ratings for my model year motor might be a bit off. My valve cover has a sticker saying my truck puts out 215hp @ 3,000 RPM, and from what I know it's puts out like 430 tq at like 1,600. At the crank of course lol

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
LMFAO Boy did i miss a lot while I was in a nyquil induced coma.... (god i hate being deployed and having bad colds)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hooray for az... Oh wait, I can't do that here, gotta keep it clean :Na_Na_Na_Na:

It's pretty sweet being part of a brand new forum! Can't wait to see it grow some :smileup:
LOL... yeah buddy, don't go getting yourself banned right off the bat. LMAO!!! I agree, it's pretty cool being involved with a new forum.:smileup:

LMFAO Boy did i miss a lot while I was in a nyquil induced coma.... (god i hate being deployed and having bad colds)
I bet that really does suck, hope your gettin better. By the way, when are you going to be back in CO?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
summer for about 2 weeks, we will be taking a small trip to yellowstone while I am home for just a few short days, but i would like to go offroading with the CO clan.... then i will be home in the fall

·
Registered
543 Posts
summer for about 2 weeks, we will be taking a small trip to yellowstone while I am home for just a few short days, but i would like to go offroading with the CO clan.... then i will be home in the fall
COOL!!! When you get here I will round up the minions. lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm in!! As long as is relatively CLOSE to me (aka +/- 2 hours to the trail) haha

·
Registered
40 Posts
No, loveland is about 45 minutes to an hour north of denver, depending on traffic and what part of denver youre headed to

We have plenty of trails to choose from, thats for sure!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts