Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Colorado owners... stop in here and lets get our group started. Lets start the official Colorado chapter of Diesel Forums.

I will start out...

I am Gregg, I am in the Army stationed at Fort Carson. I have a 1999 F250 Extended cab 4wd, 8foot bed and a Powerstroke.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Great idea Gregg. Do they have chapters here? I know we are both part of a PSD chapter on another site, didn't know they did that here too.

Name's Jeff, I live in Colorado Springs. I am a foreman for a custom landscaping company here. I moved to Co from Texas a little over 4yrs ago. I LOVE the mountains and all activities associated with them. I have owned my rig for a little over a year now and have learned a lot in that time. I always enjoy hanging out and talking with other diesel fanatics. I often wonder why it took me so long to finally own one. I am a FORD guy blue and through!!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Cool!!! I have sent out some invites to this site to a couple of our PSD members.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good job, Jeff!!! Clay (ESAD) is a great guy. His Gigathread forums are a great set of forums. one of the others i used to haunt with my 300c was the 300cforumz.com and it was an amazing site with amazing people... we rarely ever ever had an issue with any member or any post! this forum will hopefully be that way too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Whats up guys?
Name is Drew, full time student at CSU in Fort Collins.
I moved to CO for college and specifically for the mountains and all the fun stuff to do in them. I ski, board, four wheel, trail ride dirt bikes and mtn bikes, race mx, wakeboard, pretty much anything fun!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Drew!!! What's up buddy?!! You and I have talked many times, face to face, why we love CO and why we chose to move here. I love CO!!! Did you hear that I am finally going to get up to the slopes and go boarding this season? Hittin up Wolf Creek the 28th-31st. I have never been there and I am as gitty as a fat kid at baskin robbins!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! LMAO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Drew!!! What's up buddy?!! You and I have talked many times, face to face, why we love CO and why we chose to move here. I love CO!!! Did you hear that I am finally going to get up to the slopes and go boarding this season? Hittin up Wolf Creek the 28th-31st. I have never been there and I am as gitty as a fat kid at baskin robbins!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! LMAO.
Yea CO is awesome!!!
Yea I saw your post about going boarding, thats awesome, I haven't skiied that area of the state yet!! Have fun man!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
good job, Jeff!!! Clay (ESAD) is a great guy. His Gigathread forums are a great set of forums. one of the others i used to haunt with my 300c was the 300cforumz.com and it was an amazing site with amazing people... we rarely ever ever had an issue with any member or any post! this forum will hopefully be that way too!
I am really liking what is going on here Gregg. :smileup:

Yea CO is awesome!!!
Yea I saw your post about going boarding, thats awesome, I haven't skiied that area of the state yet!! Have fun man!!
Hell yeah, I hope to. I have been told for quite sometime now that Wolf Creek has some of the best snow out here.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks Jeff, together us PS guys can make this the best place on the web for all things diesel.

Drew, help bring the rest of the crew over!!!

Anyone see Dannan yet?

·
Registered
543 Posts
I told Dannan and he is supposed to come on over.:smileup:

I am only telling the guys that I think will really add to this site. Lord knows I know several douchenozzles that won't add too much. lol

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
LMAO!!!! 10-4 Good Buddy!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
hmmmm, is there a cali section yet??? I guess I will go look :4-dontknow:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts