Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your Chev and GMC truck photos here.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
That GM design is starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah Thanks Ford guys. That means a lot. :)

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I'm going to speak for myself here.
I may be a ford nut, but I'm loyal to a power-plant that is all navistar and has been one of the most reliable and the most archaic design. I have had my hands on many different vehicles, and talked to many different owners, enthusiast, and sportsmen to the diesel community. I understand the problems and weakness of our vehicles. I may get into a pissing match about our trucks, but that is all in good fun! There is no need to be Serious that is for the sportsmen, spending the funds to compete in our young sport (and they don't take it serious, they just have fun)! I'm one of the rare ones that can sit with the Cummins owners, and the DMax owners, and have good conversation about their vehicles. I'm also the devils advocate to! I love a good debate.
But I will bend over backwards for any person that takes interest in our sport, and vehicles no matter what brand! Heck it could be a Toyota with a Hino in it. I might poke fun at it, but I will do what I can to help them out. I hope this site continues to foster the diverseness of camaraderie in diesel technology and the families behind it. I'm on this site to help new diesel owners and keep them on the roads! And support my friends any way I can! I include you as one of them. You put some effort and time in your truck. You know how to wrench. Even if your truck was stone stock. I still think that design is growing on me. I wish I could own all of them! Especially now with our governments agenda. It wouldn't be so bad if they and the companies would allow things to evolve naturally. Greed has really taken over!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You may have over 600 post Rustin. But that has to be your best post. I'm glad I'm part of a forum with a friend like you.
This truck club I just started up here in my home town could use more members like you. Your an asset to this forum.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Yeah? It has been a while since I made any more statements like that. Thanks 97. We need more Dmax pics! WTH!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
We need to get a lighting kit on that truck so people can see how big you are at night! You did an excellent job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts