Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to start by saying thank you for the years of advice and pointers I've received from you guys. This was always the first place I came to when I had a question and I never failed to find someone else with a similar experience and an answer. I just ordered my new 2500 6.7L CC long bed (this will be the third one I've owned others were '95 & '06. Took both to 200K+ miles) and am looking for suggestions for an air filter/ cold air intake. I work in real dusty conditions and am looking for the best filter or cold air intake for that. Also any suggestions for a leveling kit or pics of truck with 4" front lift and 2" rear (what do you call that a 2" or 4" lift?) would be appreciated....thinking about possibly going a couple inches higher with this one, in the past I have always just leveled her out. I will be running the stock laramie wheels with some BFGs on 'em. Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
first welcome to the forum from one of your friendly forum moderators. we are here to help you the best we can. we hope you enjoy your stay, and come back often to become a valuable member of the forum.

as for your questions, any of the intakes will work. the differences are negligable. it will most likely come down to price and appearance for you. Soon I will be a vendor here and might be able to help you out with one of my intakes.

the leveling kit, i wish i could help you out, but i got a Ford

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to Diesel Forums
Glad your here, enjoy your stay.
Hope you get your predicament resolved

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie on the loose, watch out. Three of four fords are now oil burners(7.3's); hooked and lovin' it(and anything diesel). The J.D collection is only at 50% oil burner capacity, but will be upped when a skid steer shows up in a year or two. Any info on diesels is good info...I think.
Glad to be here and lookin' forward to learning and passing some on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts