Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked by another diesel truck club here in Colorado have the Power Stroke club I help run join them in a dyno day charity event in benefit of Tony Wildman's daughter Morgan. For those of you who do not know, Tony is a well respected 7.3 tuner. His daughter has brain cancer and will have to go through some tough medical procedures. I want to get this out in the DF public to try to get some of our vendors and members to maybe throw in a donation of cash for Morgan's medical bills, or maybe offer some prizes to be given out during the event.

I contacted a good friend of mine, from the power stroke forum I belong to, who I knew had a good connection with Bullet Proof Diesel. Well his connection proved to be VERY valuable.

The guys at Bulletproof diesel want to pose a challenge to any vendors or private donors. Bulletproof Diesel wants to match up to $10,000

I WILL be there at this event along with several other guys I know. Let's make something happen guys. It's for a great cause!!!

Donations are tax deductible

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=Morgan_Flier.pdf

More info about Morgan can be found here. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/morganwildman

I started this thread to allow for open discussion and to try to answer any questions.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
so together me and Jeff came up with the idea to post it over here. figuring maybe some of the diesel guys that are into the Duramax's and Cummins that may be in colorado or even a few states from colorado would like to come help Tony Wildman and his family in this time of need.

For those that dont know who Tony is, Tony Wildman is one of the elite tuners of the Powerstroke 7.3 Turbo Diesel. As a matter of fact i run his tunes for my truck. Tony is a stand up guy, and earns his customers one at a time, by being a down to earth personable guy.

Myself, pending my my date to return home, will be at the event as well. If not my beautiful wife will be going with my children in my truck with Jeff, and the other Powerstrokers!

I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU ON DIESEL FORUMS TO COME OUT TO THIS WORTHWHILE CAUSE.

brain cancer is horrible enough for anyone to have but an innocent child... i couldn't bear to see my 13 year old son, or my 11 year old daughter or 7 year old daughter have to suffer. Lets at least try to make Tony's medical bills for little Morgan the least of his worries!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very well put Gregg!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is more info from Shay with CDTC.....

I have set up an account at the bank for the "Morgan Wildman Benefit Fund".

You can send a check in the mail to this account at:
Home State Bank
1355 E. Eisenhower Blvd
Loveland, CO 80538
Please make your check out to the "Morgan Wildman Benefit Account" and include the account number of 1314262.

You can also pay with Paypal. That account is set up under my truck club email, but in Morgan's name and linked directly to that bank account.
[email protected]

Remember, we are still looking for donations for a prize drawing, and I will start listing them at: How to donate to Charity Dyno Day - Colorado Diesel Truck Club.

Thanks!
Shay

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:icon_bump::icon_bump:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
update

TONY WILDMAN WILL BE ON LOCATION FOR THIS! He just reflashed my TS chip and he was telling me he will be there for this. So if anything you will be able to speak with him, and you know that he will be receiving this money for his daughter. I will not be there, though. I fly in to the states a few days after this :( but we are trying to get my wife to go, as tony wants to fine tune my truck while he is there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.