Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this seemed to be fairly popular on some of the other forums. post up pictures of where you mounted your CB, and your Antenna, as well as list what equipment you are using. (yes I am looking for ideas haha)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not a ford but photos anyway.Imounted the cb where it is because it was in my way on the drivers side plus i did not want to drill extra holes in the dash. I leave it on 19 anyway. The mount on the mirror i had to put in the vice and twist it so it stood straight.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks for sharing your photos. I lkie where you mounted the CB as there really isn't a good place on the drivers side to mount it. :smileup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yep i tried every place i could, knees hit so i went with that location changing channels on the move is not recomended.

·
Registered
176 Posts
This should be a great thread with a lot of great info in it!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
We have 2 threads? I still need an old 29 LTD Classic.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for sharing your photos. I lkie where you mounted the CB as there really isn't a good place on the drivers side to mount it. :smileup:

i guess one of the good things about having really short legs is that w/ my cb mounted here in my 02, i never had any troubles...haha

·
Registered
543 Posts
I will get some pics of my setup for ya tomorrow Gregg. I am running dual antennas on mine.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Sorry for the fuzzy pics, they are from my phone which sucks for pic taking. Here is how mine is setup.

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll get a picture of my setup at some point. Cobra 29 mounted where the ash tray is on the right side of the lower part of the center dash. Only place I could put it without running into it with the shifter.

4' Antenna is mounted to the front part of the toolbox on the drivers side. About to add one to the passengers side as a dummy since having 2 that close together causes some strange frequencies...I just can't stand the look of only one.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts