Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my wife found this while on target.com and told me about it, gave me the link and i bought it. a brand new PS3 60GB console system for $39.99 it had to be an error of some sort, but regardless I put in my credit card info and bought the son of a gun! Do yall think I will actually get it? BTW that price is no longer on their website, but i checked my orders and it is still there!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Holy crap!!! That's one hell of a good price! You lucky dawg! :smileup:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
WOW! Mr. Kunkle! That is an anomaly you just capitalized on! How did you son fry the last one?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he fried it from using it too long. apparently when you play video games on the ps3 for 4 hours it will overheat and fry the circuitry.... worst part... not covered under warranty so i had just paid $100 to get a few month old PS3 fixed..... grrrrr

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok this isnt for real. i just got the email...

Dear Target Guest,

We are contacting you regarding your order #601-6176809-7096233. We recently became aware of mismatched price and product information which resulted in the discontinued Sony PS3 Hardware System and the PlayStation 3 Move Advanced Shooter Grip being displayed incorrectly on both Target.com and Amazon.com.

We are sorry, but we are unable to offer you either of these items at this time and have canceled your order. Your credit card was not charged.
We sincerely regret this inconvenience.

For more details on our pricing and cancellation policy please see Target.com:

http://www.target.com/Pricing-Polic...p/b/10824271?ie=UTF8&ref=br_bx_Pricing Policy

Sincerely,
Online Guest Services
Target.com
http://www.target.com

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this
message. If you have further questions, please visit our online Help department.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
CRAP well that sux! How Trashtastic for them to send you an Email and you can't respond back! Oh well They have to keep their profits up.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email. So does that mean the PS is cheaper then what you paid for?

·
Registered
76 Posts
WOW, that is not cool~!!!!, especially since u have the copy, I had hoped u would get it for that.........I personally would take the copy down & be screaming that I got my kid excited to get it & can't afford the larger price, thats not ur fault they screwed up.....they should honor that price
.its like when they make the gas price wrong, they have to give it to u at that price, which btw, NEVER happens to me:sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts