Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came home last week with a 2011.5 Dodge Ram 2500, SLT. Crew cab and a long bed.
6.7 cummins turbo diesel 350hp and an impressive 800lbs torque.
Had to fill it up for the first time......31 gallons not bad considering I got 500 miles out of it.
I wanted tow mirrors on it but that was the only truck in the region that had everything I wanted and nothing I did not need except for the tow mirrors, so I settled on it.
Does any one know if its going to be a simple plug and play with the tow mirrors or am I looking at a much bigger problem?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to diesel forums MyRam
800 tq would be impressive but I believe it a little over 650 tq at 350 hp.
But 800 tq is attainable with some mods and a good tuner. :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome to DF from Colorado.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to diesel forums MyRam
800 tq would be impressive but I believe it a little over 650 tq at 350 hp.
But 800 tq is attainable with some mods and a good tuner. :)
2011.5 and on are high out put 6.7 diesels rated at 350hp and 800lbs torque......according to my owners manual and window sticker it's 800.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to diesel forums.Post a pic of you truck to see if the mirrors are easy to swap.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I will be busy working for the next 3 days but when I get some time I will post a few pictures.
but for now.....mirrors that are on it right now dont have an integrated turn signal nor the flood light, they are black foldable power heated mirrors

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
2011.5 and on are high out put 6.7 diesels rated at 350hp and 800lbs torque......according to my owners manual and window sticker it's 800.
Your right... I just learned something today. I didn't know Dodge came out with a High Out Cummins.

Thanks for setting me straight MyRam. Glad your here. Hope you stick around for a while. :smileup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
here are some pictures of my current mirrors. can some one reply with pictures of mirror adjustment controls and their tow mirrors, I'm also wondering if it's a simple change over. I'm pretty handy with tools and as long as electrical side of it is the same I will be able to do it my self...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.