Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we just bought a set of 285/75R16's from http://onlinetires.com/ for $225.00 and got free shipping... couldn't find a better deal anywhere online. so they are bought, paid for and on their way to my home. hopefully I can get 50,000 miles out of them.

YAAAAY ME!!! WOOHOO... with this now all i need is an exhaust and i will be satisfied

·
Registered
252 Posts
Right on man!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase. I'm looking forward to the pictures once they're installed.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am too. they wont be installed untill summertime when i come home on mid tour leave, so right now i am just getting a little stockpile of parts going on

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so now they just emailed us saying that tire is on a national 6-8 week backorder... grrr. my wife is on the phone trying to work it out with them

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Kind of a blessing in disguise. Cancel the order and go with the one that will better suit the Lift Kit :) Just a thought :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the only thing we could get close in price in a bigger tire that was in stock was 315 75 16 BFG all terrains. and that was through discount tire. she is going over to pick them up now...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
when the lift and tires are installed, my truck will look like this but in Green. That truck has same size lift, same size/brand/model tires.. just aftermarket rims.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts