Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Boy's and Girl's,
I am looking to let this New 6.7L Cummins get a little bit more fresh air, I feel its nose is plugged and we need to open it up a liitle. What are your recommondation's and why. Thanks Russell

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Hello Boy's and Girl's,
I am looking to let this New 6.7L Cummins get a little bit more fresh air, I feel its nose is plugged and we need to open it up a liitle. What are your recommondation's and why. Thanks Russell
Well I cant say it is the best as I dont have any proof on performance numbers outside of what the manufacturer tells us but as far as overall sales number the S&B intakes do a killing for the 6.7.

James
RSD

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently called up Injen to see if they had a Cold air intake coming up soon for the 6.7L Ram. Sounds like its only a few weeks away. I'm not sure on performance numbers, but it sounds like their filter medium is the best their is. Something called "nanofiber". Amsoil uses it in their oil filters and give each one a 15,000 mile warranty due to it being such a high quality media for screening out small particles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Banks. How can you argue with a guy that holds speed records? I have the kit on my 08 Cummins 6.7L, it is great! Instant Turbo whistle, plus you can get an optional scoop to force in even more air.

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Banks. How can you argue with a guy that holds speed records? I have the kit on my 08 Cummins 6.7L, it is great! Instant Turbo whistle, plus you can get an optional scoop to force in even more air.
Banks is not bad, It's a good quality upgrade. S&B Is a favorite. Zombie's is good for on the cheap just has not been tested, it's no different then what some of the pro's use. However; I think AFE would be the ticket. Good price and has done well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there;
I just installed A Banks cold air and superscoop on my '08. As I was doing the install I noted the stock air box is not in line with where the air is coming from. The Banks kit is much better built and allows more air in then stock.I also gained about 1 MPG, and A seat of the pants feel to my get up and go.
Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts