Please join Bay Area Powerstroke Owners
Sunday January 23, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings
3712 Dublin Boulevard
Dublin, CA 94568-7352
(925) 361-0447

Meeting time 11:30am
Head in for food 1:00pm

This started out as a Powerstroke GTG from another site, but since then we have opened it up to ALL diesel owners... if your free come join us.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dang I cant edit the main post????

TIME CHANGE!
Hey gang seeing the play offs are on this Sunday we are going to bump the time to meeting at 11:00 and heading in at 11:30.... any later and we wont get seating.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All Diesel's are welcome to join us.. This is an event I started planning before I new about this site... I think we have a dozen other brands showing up.. so now your only excuse is the 4.5 drive time. :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
hey, i cant make it now since the time change!!!!! you guys change these things up on me. i was looking forward to meeting all of you!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its 30 min Kiddo... you got to be kidding me.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The other thing we can do is keep the meet time the same and just let those know who want to eat there they need to be there a little early for kids who cant get up 30 minutes earlier. :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
haha its not that i am asleep, because i wont be, ill be in Sonora that weekend so i wont be able to make it back down by then :(

·
Registered
317 Posts
your killing me zombie soldier, i wasnt on for 3 days and you pass me up in posts by almost 100 posts! haha

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha its not that i am asleep, because i wont be, ill be in Sonora that weekend so i wont be able to make it back down by then :(
Its a 30min difference and I already posted on all sites to show up between 11:00-11:30 but since you originally started helping this event and now backing out.. whateva kid!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
"whateva, as if, double loser with a twist, criss cross applesauce, do me a favor and get lost"

i remember my wifes little sister chanting that... sorry what you wrote triggered that memory and i felt compelled to share it with all of you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Let me know the next meeting and I'll try to plan on showing up.
Love to have you:smileup:

hey, i cant make it now since the time change!!!!! you guys change these things up on me. i was looking forward to meeting all of you!
SERIOUSLY, :thk:
"whateva, as if, double loser with a twist, criss cross applesauce, do me a favor and get lost"

i remember my wifes little sister chanting that... sorry what you wrote triggered that memory and i felt compelled to share it with all of you.
:crazy::rolleyes:ok........:hah:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well it will be my honor today to be the only one repping DF today at the meet... looks like we have about 20 trucks showing up.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Its a 30min difference and I already posted on all sites to show up between 11:00-11:30 but since you originally started helping this event and now backing out.. whateva kid!
well heck at least i helped getting it going...:box:

who? what?:4-dontknow::4-dontknow:

Love to have you:smileup:

SERIOUSLY, :thk:
:crazy::rolleyes:ok........:hah:
yes seriously, waiiiiiiit, hey you werent there either :bot::wcj::nzd::ende:

haha this forum has the funniest smilies
Well it will be my honor today to be the only one repping DF today at the meet... looks like we have about 20 trucks showing up.
um i heard there were like 5 on psn :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We had 7 trucks come out and if it wasn't for kids like you who backed out we would of had more.

We still had a great time!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts