Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would be the first to post here, and thought I would start with a build log..

Here we go again, time for another build log. Most of you are familiar with the ride, her name is Banshee. Hopefully all planned mods will be done by and be on display at Gatty 2011. The planned mods are quite extensive and changing day by day. I will update here as I progress. Hope you enjoy.....

Here we go....

More to come....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First mod.....
Armor Lid tonneau, gotta have my trunk!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new headunit, Eclipse AVN726E
AVN726E Specs
Also added a backup cam which works really good.
Boyo VTL420
And also (not pictured) Sirius tuner/traffic updater (gotta listen to football games while on the go)
Pics in action (Iphone pics, sorry)....

Off

Startup screen #1

Startup screen #2

Main Menu

Bluetooth telephone

Sirius (need to call them and add to my subscription)

AM/FM

CD, MP3

Streaming Bluetooth Audio (stream music from any bluetooth phone or media device to system)

Direct Ipod/Iphone control

More pics to come..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Backup cam in action

GPS (works better than my Garmin Nuvi)

Tilt

Bad pic, but has SD reader too

Remote

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DVD time

Bluetooth mic

Back up cam

·
Registered
674 Posts
Great idea, Jared! I will definitely follow this thread - subscribed! :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Very nice bro! Keep us posted. :cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

There are more mods here, on the way, and sourcing out currently. Some good weather and cold beer, and I will be progressing, lol.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Thanks guys!

There are more mods here, on the way, and sourcing out currently. Some good weather and cold beer, and I will be progressing, lol.
That's great to hear! I should have my audio system completed by this weekend. My amps have been on back order and it's driving me nuts! :mad:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's great to hear! I should have my audio system completed by this weekend. My amps have been on back order and it's driving me nuts! :mad:
Nice!! Can't wait to hear it. What amps are you gonna be running?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Nice!! Can't wait to hear it. What amps are you gonna be running?
I am running the db Drive A5 1200.1D for the subs (K5 12D2) and the db Drive A5 125.4 to push my 6X9s (db694.2). :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet! An all db setup, very cool. Let me know your initial impressions, I have never used any of their stuff. Very intriguing...

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sweet! An all db setup, very cool. Let me know your initial impressions, I have never used any of their stuff. Very intriguing...
I sure will, bro! They took home 9 First Place trophies at the 2010 Texas Heat Wave (21 trophies in all). Plus, the shop who is supplying the system is sponsoring me. Not a full sponsorship, but close enough for me. I am paying about 20% of the original cost. All he wants in return is to take some pics of my ride for his website. :D

Sorry to jack your thread! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I sure will, bro! They took home 9 First Place trophies at the 2010 Texas Heat Wave (21 trophies in all). Plus, the shop who is supplying the system is sponsoring me. Not a full sponsorship, but close enough for me. I am paying about 20% of the original cost. All he wants in return is to take some pics of my ride for his website. :D

Sorry to jack your thread! :rolleyes:

That's a sweet ass deal Andy! Hopefully I will hear it at Gatty or possibly sooner..;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice truck. What are going to do for performance under the hood. Them Dodge are quick. lol
Not really sure yet, not really wanting to have any warranty issues. Suggestions?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts