Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
next weekend, July 9th at approximately 3:30 in the afternoon we are going to be having a welcome back get together for soldiers that are home from deployment and on leave from deployment. This will be held in Colorado Springs. We are looking at different locations to have it. Come out and celebrate our brave soldiers coming home successfully, as well as meet some new friends that have the same interests as you!

please contact myself through pm's or emails or pm Rattlesnake18 if you are interested in going!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Unfortunately, the 2nd didn't pan out. However, a group of us are going to meet up on the 9th and hangout. Here is my post sent to my PSD truck club here in the Springs, it would be awesome to have ANYBODY from DF join us, Powerstroke or not.

I think it is time to have a g2g here in C. Springs. I know we have several soldiers that have returned from the sand box, and 1 (ZombieSoldier) that is here on r&r right now. It would be great to get together and finally meet them face to face, shake their hand, and thank them for their service.

I have already spoken with several members and they plan on making the trip down south to hangout. The date will be Saturday the 9th of July around 3pm. We can all decide on where the best place to have the g2g, but I think that the Hooters on the north end of the Springs, off of Woodmen, would be the best place to have it.

Please chime in and let us know what y'all think and let's get this finalized as soon as possible.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Good pics Gregg. It was a great time!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hell yeah gonna have to do it again when i get home! poor drew didn't know it was his birthday... poor kid. so forgetful at times!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Right, I don't know what his issue is. lmao!!!!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Awesome pictures... I'm a little disappointed there wasn't more of the waitresses LOL
It looked like a lot of fun. I like the pix of the trucks too.

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Would it be possible to get the photos tagged??? I mean get some names for the faces in the photos... Who is who???

·
Registered
543 Posts
Photos from the Hooters get together?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Below.... Gregg (ZombieSoldier) on the right mean muggin the camera.

Above... Me (Rattlesnake18) not sure what I was laughin at, probably somethin stupid Gregg did or said.

Above... Drew (drz400smoto) Good lord, it was funny to set him up like that Gregg, good job bro! hahahaha

Below... John (Rogue-Texan) in the background with the Rockstar shirt on. He is a new member to DF. We should see him around a lil more once he gets used to the forum layout.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Yeah Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Seeing as we are sharing picture of ourselves I'll sneak this one in. (even tho I'm not one of the Colorado guys)

Me Glenn (In2Trux) And my little diesel grandson Jack

·
Registered
543 Posts
:D good job jeff
Yeah Thanks Jeff
You betcha!:smileup:

Seeing as we are sharing picture of ourselves I'll sneak this one in. (even tho I'm not one of the Colorado guys)

Me Glenn (In2Trux) And my little diesel grandson Jack

Hell yeah! very cool Glenn! Got the lil man sportin the Carharts, that what I am talkin about. You can teach him some diesel stuff and take advantage of his small hands to get to those hard to reach bolts. lol

Ok, I have yet another new DF thread idea now.

Stay tuned....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts