Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone is looking at these lights i have them on my truck, they are awesome. i have 6k hid lights in the projectors, 8k hid lights in the highbeams, and i also have 6k hid lights in the fogs :smileup:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Big spender! :p

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Where are those things made? I might be looking for a pair. Was looking to Recon.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are made by anzo usa, you can find them usually if you look up 2008 superduty projector headlights, the model number is 111168,

as far as the recons, i dont know about then but i think they look great on the trucks, i kinda wish i would have gone with those instead but i wasnt sure how the actual light looked

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Thanks Good info! I am on an Extreme boycott of Chinese products. I only buy USA made, unless They don't have it. Then I break down bawl like a Child, and buy the Chinese CRAP! My MacBook Pro is Made in China of all things!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks Good info! I am on an Extreme boycott of Chinese products. I only buy USA made, unless They don't have it. Then I break down bawl like a Child, and buy the Chinese CRAP! My MacBook Pro is Made in China of all things!
All of them are made in China buddy, even RECON products are made in China... I still don't see spending over $500 on a set of headlights.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha, yes everything is made in china now!!!!...yes these lights are pretty sweet, ya the pricetag is steep

1 - 14 of 14 Posts