Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to post up some stuff for AE & not sure where u guys would like to see it? also, my files are a hair too big so I can't upload them any idea on what I should do to shrink them? :4-dontknow: most of them are pdf's

thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Arrest & Evade?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:wow:really? ok Auto Enginuity:smileup: ok u guys, stop it.....LOL

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Since it is all PDF you should just Email it if somebody asks. AE would get upset if you down loaded their content without permission. If you get permission Talk to admin about it. This is good stuff to have if any body has or needs one and can't afford an industry Scantool.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are pdf's that I have collected all over &/or got permission to share, I will be hosting it elsewhere & posting it up here. A lot of it is over in the org already

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Where is the PDF POST?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if u need something u will have to let me know for now, trying to find a site that does pdf files....:doh:

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
if u need something u will have to let me know for now, trying to find a site that does pdf files....:doh:
:thk:
:Na_Na_Na_Na:
:cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
can ANYONE check these links before I post all that I have????

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
They open up fine. Just some of us would have to down load the software to see it. If they already have a Pc that is taxed on performance they might not down load it. So It's one of those... If they need it bad enough they will do it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
download which software? Ae or adobe?

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
Hmm.... It changed on me? It will now down load as a PDF. At first it wanted me to down load some third party software to see the PDF. So it is now fine. So download away. It's Safe.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol, perfect that's what I wanted, now I will search for other years since I mainly have 7.3 stuff,

stay tuned..........thanks for checking this

1 - 16 of 16 Posts