Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
No mods on my old 7.3L IDI it still runs but is getting older and harder to start.
I bought in 94 with 105 K on the clock and i put about anothe 300K on it.
It is retiered to home use now.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
1999 f250 stock.. nothing to see here.. nothing special.. keep it moving... ok ok i will show you my turdbucket that i just bought, but i love it (the cap was sold because its not even for this truck)

its about to get a leveling kit and 315/75/16's a 5" exhaust and a DIY intake

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heyheyhey its no turdbucket, its a FORD lol...good looking truck, how long ago is 'just bought it'? needs a little customization haha

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
bought it a month and a half ago, but since im deployed i cant exactly get my hands on it. with that being said it wont stay stock for long. as i said leveling kit, 315's, exhaust, intake, bed liner on rockers, new cap etc to come

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
I am not ready to post a pic of my tuck! it is dirty, Stinky,and in need of detailing. After spring of next year! LOL!

·
Banned
1,488 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Nice lookin' trucks guys...Let's see more pics!!!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
What are you driving now?
lol a 2010 ford edge... my fiance needed something with a lil more fuel mileage since she drives about 100 miles a day. so i bought her a 2011 focus and i took the edge. i still have 1 350 7.3L left but its a work truck so cant fix them up to the max like my previous trucks...

my plan is to pay for this wedding first lol... then start moding the edge to the max with body kit ect ect... something like this: http://www.youtube.com/user/chadrippy#p/a/u/2/Q5NxUbf35aw

·
Registered
252 Posts
here is a pic of my former 7.3

1 - 20 of 27 Posts