Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the diesel world and i purchased a 2011 Ford F350 with the new 6.7L Powerstroke. The problem i am having is what i would describe as a stumble or an engine miss. it happens primarily at lower speeds and will "miss" several times before it goes away. it seems to be doing it more and more. The vehicle has 15,000 miles on it. where do i begin to look for the problem?

thanks,
Welderdude

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Welcome to the family WelderDude.
Sounds like a fuel supply issue.. But your truck is pretty new to have such a problem.

Does it smoke at all during this miss fire?

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
x2 your issue might be software related? it could be a number of issues. (DPF, DEF, Sensors (Software)), fuel possible software, It's under warranty make them Fix it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mr.

I have 2005 F-350 with a 6.0 Power Stroke engine, my issues are different as it will start, than stop immediately, than will not fire or try to start again as if not getting any fuel;
I have replace the fuel filter,oil filter & air filter, i.e. I am still getting an air filter check warning,, please help I am open to suggestion , thank u

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
You might have an air leak? So check your intake system, and then get back to us so we can scratch our heads on your issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts