Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
With some of these trucks, messing with the batteries or having week and old batteries could cause more problems.
Rules of Engagement for all computer controlled vehicles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you haven't done it yet send the unit back to Edge. There is probably software updates required. I have had to do that about 4 times in the last 8 years with mine. They may or may not charge you. I have never been charged personally but they say that they normally do. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
If you haven't done it yet send the unit back to Edge. There is probably software updates required. I have had to do that about 4 times in the last 8 years with mine. They may or may not charge you. I have never been charged personally but they say that they normally do. Good luck.
Helpful info Rick.
Reputation added :smileup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The chip is out and I think one of my batteries are weak bar cause it has a hard time arguing so I'm going to change the betters and edge said they will reflag it for $150, so I think I'm going to do that and then c how the truck goes from there. The truck has been down in the shop getting new rocker panels and cab corners on it and I two toned it black, it's a silver color on top

·
Registered
2 Posts
i personally LOVE the bulleydog tripple gt tuner
i have 2- 01 gmc duramax, my dad has an 02 and 07 duramax, and it greatly increases power and fuel mileage on all 4 of them, best investment ive done. ive also noticed a small difference in K&N air filter in stock air box.
i normally run chip in performance mode. and with cruze set at 65-70 not hauling and not climbing hills i can run 27mpg.. in town im 18-20 hauling pretty much anything is about 18
i do love bumping it up to extreme tho and blowing the doors off just about anything.. not to mention painting the looser in a black cloud lol

·
Banned
1,488 Posts
i personally LOVE the bulleydog tripple gt tuner
i have 2- 01 gmc duramax, my dad has an 02 and 07 duramax, and it greatly increases power and fuel mileage on all 4 of them, best investment ive done. ive also noticed a small difference in K&N air filter in stock air box.
i normally run chip in performance mode. and with cruze set at 65-70 not hauling and not climbing hills i can run 27mpg.. in town im 18-20 hauling pretty much anything is about 18
i do love bumping it up to extreme tho and blowing the doors off just about anything.. not to mention painting the looser in a black cloud lol
Some of the bully dog stuff works, you seemed to be one of the exceptions. It would be nice to see them step it up a bit better then what they are doing.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts