Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

2010 Drivers Side Lack of Floor Heating

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  hawkeye4077 
#1 · (Edited)
I either have cold feet or fogged up windows. There doesn't seem to be a happy medium. 1st truck of any brand I have ever had with this problem. Took in the 3500 for some other warranty work today and thought I would ask about this issue. Service guy said "he hears this complaint a lot." He told me it was their new design with too many curves that also has too long of heater ducts. That sucks for a high end Larime! Anyone have a fix? Or just B$#%! to Chrysler? Yes I have read the manuals and have the heater controls set properly. Any help appreciated.:kap:

#2 ·
There is a TSB RC-K17-10 that deals with a problem with the HVAC unit. The HVAC Control Head is updated ith new software and the are suppose to check the door actuators. Hope this helps. :cool:

#4 ·
My truck actually left the factory after this recall, so it has been done. Thanks for the post though.

Well I have seen situations before where something was done at the factory but that doesn't mean that you can't have a bad / broken door or actuator in the system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.