Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

2014 - LOWERED 2WD F350 Crew Cab Short Bed

7K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  Strictly Diesel 
#1 ·
It's tough to part with this one, it's a load of fun and a great truck, but I've got a 2017 coming and I don't need 2 trucks.

Full details with LOTS more pictures in the PDF linked below, but here are some pics and a short list of details:

Lowered 3" in front, 4" in back - No Frame Modifications
Chassis Tech Lowering Components
KYB MonoMax Shocks
Helwig Sway Bars
Custom Helper Airbag Kit
OUO Traction Bars
H&S Motorsports 64.5mm "Bell" Turbo Kit
M&S Performance XRT Pro with Custom Tunes
Custom Exhaust with MagnaFlow Dual Tailpipes, FTE Resonator and Additional MagnaFlow Muffler
S&B Intake
Edge CTS2 Insight Monitor with EGT Probe
More...

Asking $48500
Call or Text - 602-300-2301 - 7a-7p PST Only Please
Or PM Me Here (but I won't see that as quickly)

Truck is due for oil change and trans service at 50k miles. If it sells before 50k, these will be done before the new owner takes possession.

I have all of the OE parts that were removed except the stock tailpipe (filter back)...and they all come with the truck.

CLICK HERE FOR PDF FULL OF PICTURES AND DETAILS

See less See more
#3 ·
Not sure why the images links seem to be breaking, but the PDF file link still works.

I will have this truck at the NHRDA World Finals in Ennis, TX at the end of this week...if anyone here will be attending that race and would like to see it. Look for it in the pits with the Strictly Diesel race truck.

#6 ·
Just took the truck on a 2300 mile road trip to the NHRDA World Finals. It averaged 19.4mpg (hand calc...20.5 on the dash) running 75-80mph most of the time (unloaded). This truck is so much fun to drive!

As of 10/5/16 the truck has 51,8xx miles.

It will be getting an oil change (full synthetic w/OE filter) and trans service (complete exchange using full synthetic w/OE filter) next week.

This truck is really too nice to have to take apart. I've got until about the end of October to get it sold or I will have to pull a bunch of the aftermarket stuff off to trade it in (a lot of work I would really prefer to avoid). Price is OBO of course, so if you are interested, make me an offer...or if you know someone that might be interested, please share the ad with them.

Thanks!

#7 ·
Midwest Diesel Dual Fueler Kit and Midwest Diesel Competition Transmission available as well. They were purchased for the truck but never installed. These are NOT included in the price below, but I'm willing to make a good deal on them for the buyer of the truck.

Price Reduced to $46,000 o.b.o.

Don't want to keep making payments and don't want to return it to stock...

#8 ·
New truck is built and awaiting transport. I REALLY DON'T want to have to take this truck apart to trade it, I have too much work to do on the race truck to spend time on this one, so I'm sweetening the deal...

$42000 as it sits

I will not go any lower. If it won't sell for this, I'm pulling all of the aftermarket stuff to sell separately and trading it in. I need it gone by 11/11 or I start taking it apart.

Link to PDF with FULL PICTURES AND DETAILS :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4RhHa_w2-__NWZTV2lrVlY1bzA/view

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.