Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

What have you done to your truck this week?

4K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  Big Silver Bubba 
#1 ·
hey all,
post up what you have done to your 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, and 6.7s here!

keep us all up to date about your recent or past updates and improvements to your truck :smileup:

#4 ·
Hey if they added this to tapatalk I would be set! lol

Can't wait to get the truck back tomorrow, they better have it done on time.

#6 ·
Dude don't get me started, this Line-X guy is a absolute Fing retard and a crook!

So he comes to the shop last week to give me a quote... $450 for the 2 bumpers and steps, tells me to leave the plastic on and he would spray everything together.

Truck shop calls me today.. seems the owner of that line-x shop forgot EVERYTHING he said to us... first he pulled the plastic off and said he wouldn't spray them unless I paid an additional $200 and then said he never quoted us $450 that it would be more. Luckily the owner of the truck shop told him he would refuse to pay him anymore money for the steps and bumpers and the guy back down, but said "No unless you pay me $200 more I wont touch the plastic"

So now I have 2 bumpers half assed done with no plastic on them and the steps... So now we have to find another line-x dealer to spray the plastic because I told him I absolutely refuse to let him touch my shit again and he agreed.

#8 ·
Things will be fixed tomorrow, I went in and laid the law down... literally!

#11 ·
OK Bumpers are getting put back on as we speak, when I asked how they look the shop owner said "The way they should have in the first place" so that makes me happy... Also got my mini maxx in the mail today.... damn they aren't kidding when they say "mini"

Suspension just got there today... after what I spent on the bumpers, mini maxx and exhaust the suspension is on hold for a few weeks.

#12 ·
haha so its just you two posting on here! lol
my truck has not been running and sitting at a shop for about three months now because of a dumb transmission and problems that it casued! lol but it's getting a new transmission and transfercase put on by the end of the week so hopefully ill have it back soon!!! haha

#13 ·
Good luck man... Did you go with aftermarket or factory tranny?

#14 ·
All I did this week was fill it full of fuel and three oz. of Lucas.

#19 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.