An exclusive Sneak Peak at our new in cabin programmer - Page 2 - DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM
DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM  

Go Back   DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM > Diesel Accessories - Diesel Parts - Diesel Performance - Registered Vendors! > Superchips - Diesel Performance Accessories!

Notices

Superchips - Diesel Performance Accessories! Diesel Performance Accessories!

Old 02-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Diesel Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: Ford
Trim Level: Lariat
Color: Black
Rep:11
Scott@Superchips is on a distinguished road

There are plans within the company to expand to Apple products in the future but it will all depend on how willing Apple is to releasing proprietary info that would allow us the ability to make the two work.

Knowing how Jobs reacted to Adobe's request for that info recently I am not sure how far it will go at this point in the game.

I will update you on this the minute I hear more info.

Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustin View Post
Is it only android based. I have an Ipod that could utilize this! Or even an iphone, same architecture just uses cellular. Same with the ipad. I hope superchips can expand in to other phones or devices, so don't leave out the apple products. or even a dedicated system for those of us that don't have these phones.