07 reduced engine power - DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM
DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM  

Go Back   DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM > GMC and Chevy Diesel Forum - Duramax Forum > DURAMAX TECHNICAL ISSUES - TROUBLE SHOOTING > 3RD Generation Duramax [LBZ/LLY] > Powertrain Engine, Transmission & Differentials - LBZ & LLY

Notices

Powertrain Engine, Transmission & Differentials - LBZ & LLY 2006 - 2007.5 LBZ & LLY 6.6L Mechanical Problems and Questions.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:32 AM
Diesel Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: Chevy
Trim Level: LT
Color: silver
Engine: 2006.5-2007.5 LBZ 403ci (6.6L) 32v Duramax 360hp 650tq
Rep:10
Okie7772 is on a distinguished road
Default 07 reduced engine power

First hello and thank you in advance for any and all help and info. I have a 2007 chevy duramax 2500 hd classic with 130,000 miles on it, and until a week ago all was good. Leaving work the truck went into reduced engine power , and would not go above 2000 rpm and with no engine code thrown. Thought it might be fuel filter replaced and it did the same until the next morning started it up and it was running fine. Yesterday morning went to start it up for work turned the key on let the glow plugs and it popped up again with the reduced engine power and no code. I talked to shops and they all said with no code or engine light on they had no idea and it would be a waste of my money to let them just start checking