Robert - DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM
DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM  

Go Back   DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM > Diesel Forum - News Desk > Newbie Checkin!
Notices

Newbie Checkin! New to the forums? Introduce yourself here!

Old 07-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Diesel Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: Dodge
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 385hp 850lb/ft (Aisin ASC69RC Automatic)
Rep:10
Robert Schmitz is on a distinguished road
Default Robert

Hello. Newbie here. I purchased my used 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie a couple weeks ago. Last week had the Line-X bedliner, and toneau cover installed. I'm planning to use it for towing my 5th wheel camper. It's a short box, and has a turn over goose neck hitch. which until now I assumed was installed at the factory. I'm looking at a B&W slider hitch, model RVK3405, which uses the goose neck. The instructions on the slider say it's designed to be used with the "Turnoverball" hitch mounting system, also made by B&M. I looked for this name on the goose neck, both in the box and under the truck, but couldn't find it. I checked the web for that specific hitch, and the one pic they have on the page looks like the one on the truck. Any suggestions on how to determine if these are compatible? Thanks.
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2017, 09:17 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: Dodge
Trim Level: 2009 Challenger R/T
Color: TorRed
Rep:173
jkelly16 has a spectacular aura aboutjkelly16 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the Diesel Forums! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!
Click for Forum How To's
Want to become a Site Supporter? Click Here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the DIESEL FORUM - ALL DIESEL FORUM forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Note: If your email address requires someone to click a link before they can send you email, DO NOT REGISTER WITH IT as no one is here to click the link and you will never get your activation email!
We have banned MANY Free email providers.
If you get notice that your email address is banned when you try to sign up, it is because its been banned due to spammers using the provider, or too many members bouncing emails we send back to us via the free provider! If this happens to you, you will need to use a different email. If you do not provide a valid email address you will not receive your activation email. We recommend that you register with an email address which is attached to your ISP! Not a free service! We have found that using free accounts causes you to not receive your registration email. In any case, you should add DieselForums.com to your spam filter whether using a free account or your ISP account. If you bounce email to us, you will have your account deleted and your IP address banned!

Email Address:
Select your Sex!
"LOTS" IS NOT AN OPTION!
Vehicle Make
Choose your make!
Trim Level
What trim level did you purchase?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Color?
What color is your vehicle?
Engine?
Please select your engine so that members will be better able to answer questions you ask on the forum! This shows up on your profile page, and posts! SOMETHING MISSING? LET US KNOW!
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.