Diesel Forum - All Diesel Forum banner

what can i expect with Superchips FlashPaq 8105?

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Diesel Dawgs Performance 
#1 ·
I just bought a brand new one on the EXTREME cheap! What can i expect out of it? What setting should i use for daily driving without worrying about killing my automatic transmission. Supporting mods will be turbo back exaust upgrade, and a DIY intake. Please let me know. Thanks, Gregg

#2 ·
The manufacturer should have that info for you when you recieve the instrument. should be in the box, or online.

#3 ·
Hmmmmm.... Not too sure bud. Everyone I know that has a 7.3 say that a Ts chip with custom tunes is the way to go. The custom tunes address tranny shift points and what not. I am not to sure what to expect with the Superchips FashPaq. Do you know if it allows you to make adjustments to the tranny?

#4 ·
I will ask a couple guy I know that have modified their 7.3s pretty heavily and see what they say.

#5 ·
The weak point of the 7.3 is the tranny, I would run all the tunes for a day and see how they shift, when I had mine I ran the 100hp tune and had no issues from TS.

#7 ·
There is one last one nobody mentioned and that is Sniper tuning, SCT Flash-tuning, and Spartan? altho I do not know anything about spartan. I am a Big fan of SCT, and Sniper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.